Case Study – Grange Construction & Roofing Ltd. (GCR)
Grange Construction & Roofing Ltd. (GCR) Embraces SmartOffice AP Automated Accounts Payable Processing
Established in 1998, Grange Construction and Roofing Ltd are specialists in roofing, cladding and rainscreen solutions. GCR offer commercial, industrial and residential roof maintenance and cladding products throughout Ireland.
The business was founded by Gregory Crinion who continues to manage the company from offices in Limerick and Navan. While still a family-run operation, the company has grown in size and scale. The team have accumulated extensive experience in all aspects of high performance weather proofing systems.
A culture of excellence is encouraged through best practise in terms of health and safety with strict adherence to stringent safety standards. GCR are leaders in an industry that is continually evolving. Research and training is prioritised to keep staff at the fore of new product and process developments.
Grange Construction and Roofing needed an end-to-end system to easily and accurately capture invoice detail, manage the approval stage and process the payments through a single platform.
SmartOffice Accounts Payable Product – Automated Supplier Invoice Process
The impact of data capture and more efficient workflow brought about through SmartOffice AP has improved processing time by 80% and decreased cost by €15,000.
Traditional invoice methods of approval and workflow led to a backlog in accounts processing and manual data entry. Implementing SmartOffice AP has reduced processing time by 80% within 5 months. The aim now is to get to real time invoice reporting.
- 90 % time savings compared to manual systems
- Reduces supplier invoice processing costs by an estimated 85 %
- Automatically ‘flags’ invoiced pricing that is different to past invoiced prices
- Reduces the number of manually processed invoices from 500 to an average of 10 per month
- Removes the requirement for paper invoices and the associated print, postage and handling costs
- Full integration with Sage Accounts automatically migrates invoice data for efficient financial processing
- Always-on, secure visibility of all invoices from every supplier
- Seamless process increases AP accuracy and payment process tracking
- Automatic statement reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Team can focus on higher value, more productive work